There are many investment and trading opportunities available on the stock market for everyone. Everyone wants to trade in the market to make more profit, including business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs. However, it might be challenging to keep up with stock market happenings. Trading apps can be useful in this situation.
Excellent push notifications, research reports, chart analysis, perfect high-speed trading, technical and fundamental equity reports, etc. are all provided by mobile trading apps. Let us help you in deciding the top Indian investment app.
They support trades in stocks, mutual funds, currencies, and many other types of trade.
What is mobile trading?
A kind of stock trading that is done using a mobile phone is known as “mobile trading.” Nowadays, almost all major stock brokers offer specialized trading apps for their clients, who can use them to trade in shares, mutual funds, or IPOs (IPOs). Even though the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) sanctioned mobile trading more than a decade ago, investors preferred to use their typical dealers at the time, so its adoption was rarely visible.
7 Best trading app in India
1 – Zerodha Kite
Best for being an all-in-one stock trading solution is Zerodha Kite.
India’s top trading app, Kite, is offered by Zerodha. In India, it serves more than 5 million clients. Through an easy – to – navigate and extremely valuable mobile app, Kite offers you with a large range of stocks to trade in.
- 6 types of charts to help in evaluating the market condition.
- After Market Order (AMO), brackets and covers, and other options for placing advance orders are available.
- gives you market information and keeps you updated of events that can change the value of stocks.
- easy to use mobile app.
- Pin your favourite scrips.
- Popular Broker – With its increasing trading volume and active clients, Zerodha is currently a leading broker.
- Coin, Smallcase, Streak, Sensibull, Console, Kite, Varsity, Sentinel, and GoldenPi are just a few of the trading tools provided by Zerodha.
- Brokerage-free Equity Delivery Trades – While buying shares using the platform’s cash-and-carry feature, no brokerage is required. There is no leverage costs involved with the delivery trade-off.
- The most cheap broker in India offers a very simple and cost-effective pricing model, charging 0.01% or $20 per order, whichever is lower.
- Zerodha has established itself as India’s first self-clearing broker platform.
- As Zerodha does not provide banking facilities, the three-in-one trading account is not available here. Any online bank can be linked to a customer’s Zerodha account at their choice.
- Stop losses are not provided for the weekly settlement.
- The equity segments which are provided to customers do not offer margin availability against shares.
- Demat planning is not available as a lifetime free service.
- Calls and trading are not provided for free.
Flat Rs. 20 or 0.03% (whichever is lower) per executed order on intraday trades in equities, currencies, and commodities.
2 – Angel Broking Mobile App
Angel Broking App is fundamentally a mobile app intended to allow you to easily perform stock trading.
This consistent App was created by Angel Broking, a full-service stockbroker firm that was built in 1987.
They established their very own trading platforms after firmly gaining ground in the stock trading industry.
The app’s user-interface is visually stunning and includes some best-in-class innovation to make it simple to use.
- Personal advice
- payments based on UPI
- intraday charts with indicators,
- multiple segment watch lists
- current market data
- Online money transfer facility
- Ledger, DP, and Funds reports can be accessed.
- zero brokerage charges
- portfolio management
- fractional investment.
- Per executed order while trading over the call, there is 20 rupee charge.
- Improvements in terms of design are required for technical notifications.
- For Windows operating systems, there isn’t yet a mobile app version available.
Angel One offers free equity delivery trading. For equity intraday, F&O, currency, and commodity, Angel One charges a maximum brokerage of Rs 20 per order and a minimum brokerage of 0.25% of the transaction value.
3 – Upstox Pro
An innovative low-cost broking firm in India called Upstox provides trading opportunities at unbeatable prices. On its Upstox Pro Web and Upstox Pro Mobile trading platforms, the company provides trading on a variety of markets, including equities, commodities, currency, futures.
A group of investors, including Kalaari Capital, Ratan Tata, and GVK Davix, are backing Upstox.
The Upstox trading platform provides a variety of trading features, including charting, analysis, and trading. This platform makes it simple to place orders online and using mobile phones.
- Charts to help you in making wise investments.
- Quick stock buying and selling.
- Bracket orders and cover orders.
- notifies you of the pricing of your preferred stocks.
- Maintenance costs for Demat account is Rs 0.
- There is a mobile trading app available for both iOS and Android devices. Software does not include charges.
- Both web and mobile users can access After Market Order (AMO) and Cover Order.
- Both the web and mobile platforms offer Trailing-Stop/Stop-Loss (SL).
- Equity and commodity markets both provide Good-Till-Triggered (GTT) orders.
- The delivery brokerage for equity is Rs 20 per trade. The most of other brokers offer brokerage-free stock market investment.
- Delivery trades are not available on margin funding.
- Upstox doesn’t provide monthly trading plans that are unlimited.
- There is no 24/7 customer service.
The charge for equity delivery trades is Rs 20 per trade, or 0.1% (whichever is lower) and Intraday and F&O trades cost Rs 20 per trade, or 0.05%. (whichever is lower).
4 – 5Paisa
Leading online stockbroker 5paisa.com offers Indian retail investors with low-cost brokerage services. The founders of IIFL has promoted 5paisa Capital Ltd, a publicly traded and professionally managed company. It had more than 1.2 million users as of March 2021.
At BSE, NSE, and MCX, 5paisa online trading is allowed in the areas of equity, commodities, and currencies. The stockbroker has a flat rate discount.
- You can trade your stocks, mutual funds, currencies, commodities, and more.
- The auto-investing feature is based on your specific goals.
- user-friendly interface
- All transactions require a single click.
- You can research the market conditions with the help of advanced charts.
- research tools.
- easy to use
- auto investing
- learning resources.
- rupee0 commission on trading mutual funds.
- In the Optimum Plan, research and advisory services are not available.
- 5Paisa doesn’t provide services for NRI Trading.
- does not offer 3-in-1 account.
For equity delivery trading, 5paisa charges ZERO brokerage; for equity intraday trading, the lowest brokerage is charged.
— i.e, a flat Rs. 20 per order.
5 – Groww
With more than 90 lakh customers, Groww app is one of India’s fastest-growing investment platforms. Groww started in 2016 as a platform for direct mutual funds. Currently, investors can trade and invest in stocks and mutual funds through the Groww app.
- Invest in gold, fixed deposits, US and domestic stocks, mutual funds, and F&Os.
- learning resources.
- withdraw Rs. 50,000 per day, or 90% of the total money invested, whichever is less.
- Self-directed trading.
- You can study the market trends with the help of advanced charts.
- no charges for account opening.
- No charges for account maintenance.
- ISO 27001:2013 certification ensures that your data is secure and encrypted.
- No call and trade services.
- Lacking of margin against shares.
- Don’t suggest buying shares of SMEs.
Zero maintenance charge, trusted by 30M+ Indians.
6 – IIFL Markets
One of India’s biggest portfolio management service providers is IIFL. The brokerage offers customers good investment strategies, that is why they recently launched the IIFL Markets app to offer the best services.
- trade in commodities, currencies, F&O, and equities.
- tools to researching market trends.
- Free research reports on the 500 top NSE/BSE-listed companies.
- Simply follow the steps to place a buying or selling order.
- allows you to modify or cancel your pending orders.
- Free research reports
- notifications about market news
- There are no charges related to managing your trading account.
- Unlike discount brokers like Zerodha, ProStocks, Angel One, and others, equity delivery brokerage is not free.
- Direct Mutual Funds are not offered.
- Call & trade changes cost Rs. 50 per call.
For intraday and F&O trade in equity, currency, and commodity at BSE, NSE, and MCX, this plan offers brokerage-free equity delivery trade and charges flat Rs 20 per trade.
7 – FYERS
The best trading app in India is Fyers. You can use the charts it offers to study the market trends. You can access your account from the web or the mobile app since the mobile app is simple to use and automatically syncs with the web version.
- Free advanced charts are available.
- To access, use the web or a mobile app. Both are automatically synced.
- Charts to studying market trends
- Notifies you about important stock market information.
- a user-friendly interface.
- notifications and market-related updates.
- For delivery of equity, there is no brokerage charges.
- Historical data of more than 20 years.
- rupee20 charges for orders placed on call.
- No trade in mutual funds.
Fyers follows a fixed brokerage model, charging a flat Rs 20 or 0.03% (whichever is lower) per executed order. On the delivery of equity, there is no brokerage charge. The maximum brokerage per order that can be charged is Rs 20.
What factors to consider while selecting a trading app?
- The trading platform should offer a user-friendly interface, quick loading speed, and reliable data.
- Offer fast and effective trade execution
- Providing investors access to real-time quotes, charts, news feeds, and premium analysis
- offer high-quality security features
- Dynamic trading interface with little downtime
- Provide traders and investors access to comprehensive databases with enhanced security, transparency, and liquidity features
If you’re looking for the best trading app, the information in the article can help greatly.
Check all the parameters as you narrow down your search, compare the apps, and then select the one that best suits your requirements.
One of the most important companions you have in your trading ventures are these apps. So, after thorough research, choose it.
What is the best trading app in India?
According to order placement speed, charges & overall services, Some of the best trading apps in India are given below – 1. Zerodha Kite app 2. Groww trading app 3. Upstox Pro app 4. Angel Broking mobile app 5. 5paisa trading app
What Are The Benefits Of Using Trading Apps?
- Easy use: Mobile trading apps make it simple and quick to place orders. Comparing to desktop terminals, it is significantly easier to use.
- Using a mobile trading app, you can view market data at all times, such as shares, commodities, stock indices, etc. Live portfolio review and market updates are also accessible.
- Notification feature: The notification feature is one of the best features of share market apps. The app will send you alerts no matter where you are to let you know about the latest happenings in your portfolio as well as broker recommendations.
- Related news updates: Online trading apps allow users to access real-time updates on events related to a specific stock or market segment.
- Research reports: Trading apps also provide insight from experts or brokerage firms in the form of recent research reports.
Is It Secured To Trade Via App?
- Apps use the same safety protocols as web-based portals.
- Only your distinct and unique details will allow you to access trading accounts in apps.
- To access your account on an app, you need a user ID and one-time password.
Which trading app is cheapest in India?
- Paytm Money
- IIFL Securities
- Angel One