Have you ever considered that paying your credit payment can also be rewarding? Yes, it is, and today we’ll explore at the best credit card bill payment apps in India.
Best credit card bill payment apps will offer you with the best suitable options for storing all credit card information and retrieving the monthly bill that needs to be paid. We won’t miss any deadlines this way, and we’ll be able to pay our bills with just a single click.
Let’s take a look at the best credit card bill payment apps in India.
11 Best Credit Card Apps In India
Slice is a student exclusive app that lets the country’s youth to use credit to pay their bills. It allows the user to split their expenses and pay them over 3 months without incurring any additional charges.
Offering around Rs. 10 lakhs in credit, Slice is used by more than 12 million citizens throughout the country.
Slice allows users who do not have a CIBIL score as well. Anyone more than 18 can easily apply and start enjoying its services.
- News deals each week with Slice Spark
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver on your fuel Transactions Under Rs. 5,000
- There are no joining or annual fees
- Instant cashback of up to 2% on every transaction
- Credit limit starting between Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 10 lakh
- By taking notes or adding tags, you can split the bill with friends.
- accepted at 99.95% retailers across the country
- Shop anywhere then repay your bills in a few months by opting for EMI
Bajaj Finserv Card
Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card was established to facilitate purchases from one lakh partner stores across India on easy monthly installments (EMIs) without accruing interest on those EMIs.
It can be used for offline and online. The company has started its own online store known as EMI store by partnering with several companies that provide free delivery and zero down payment. Also, Bajaj Finserv has partnered with some of the well-known online shopping companies as well, but it is not as widely accepted in comparison to the popular credit cards.
- App rating: 4.2 stars
- Instant loan approval at low interest
- There are no hidden charges.
- For 50 days, there is no interest on cash withdrawal.
- Get 8 Airport lounge access per year
- At any Bajaj Finserv partner store, get an instant 5% discount on the down payment.
OneCard provides instant payment using their credit and then after split the amount in monthly EMIs at the customer’s convenience. Also, it offers a metallic credit card in collaboration with some of the major banks including Bank of Baroda Financial, South Indian Bank, IDFC First Bank, and SBM Bank. Users can instantly get on board and begin utilizing the benefits of the card.
OneCard also offers up to 5x incentives on the top 2 categories of your spending patterns. The convenient interface provides timely updates and lets the customers to keep track of all of their expenses.
- Timely rewards and offers
- App rating: 4.3 stars
- Simply split your amount in EMIs.
- Receive a good quality metallic credit card.
- Activate your new account in less than five minutes seamlessly
- Manage your EMIs through the EMI dashboard without any support or assistance
Wizi provides its customers various credit cards from the top banks in the country. It not only helps in processing a new credit card, but it also assists in managing your existing credit cards with its user-friendly interface.
With Wizi, you can easily pay your expenses and then split them into EMIs at your convenience.
- Quick approval during the registration
- complete transparency
- App rating: 4.3 stars
- While on-boarding, no paperwork is needed.
- Pay bills, EMIs, and many other from a single platform.
- collaborates with the country’s top banks including American Express, ICICI Bank, and more.
Post Pe is a Buy-now-pay-later app owned by BharatPe that allows the users avail credits and use them at several outlets. In a period of 30 days, you can pay back the amount at 0 interest.
Also, it provides up to Rs.10 lakhs of credit to the customers based on the CIBIL score.
PostPe offers a scanning feature that allows customers to instantly make payments with QR codes and then pay back in EMIs. The bill is generated on the 1st of every month.
- Instantly signup through Whatsapp
- App rating-4.1 stars
- Interest-free credit for up to 30 days
- Refer to the app and earn up to 5% cashback
- Transfer money to your contacts or your bank account hassle-free
- Use the Postpe card for both online and offline shopping.
Paytm Credit Card
Paytm, one of the country’s first digital payment apps, provides credit facilities to its users with a number of benefits. Paytm provides co-branded credit cards with several banks like SBI and gives many offers and cash backs.
The credit card is accepted all across country and is one of the most well-liked cards, which makes it very convenient.
Paytm credit cards provide a flat 1% cashback on all transactions made with their cards. With its credit facilities, it also helps in building the consumers’ CIBIL score.
- 100% digital documentation procedure
- App rating: 4.6
- 5% cashback in Paytm Mall
- Get started without paying an activation fee
- accepted in more than 1 crore outlets nationwide
Another well-known credit app in the country, Lazypay, offers instant payment of bills through UPI. Through the credit facilities, you can pay your bills and pay them in 15 days with no interest.
Lazypay provides loans up to Rs. 5 lakh based on the user’s CIBIL score. Also, it gives instant offers on some of the most popular platforms including Mcdonald’s, Swiggy, Rapido, Zomato, and many more.
You also get the physical credit card as well to use for offline purchases. And the best part, their approval is very high at 99%.
- Get a welcome bonus
- App rating: 4.4 stars
- There are no annual fees or extra charges.
- attractive bonuses and cash back
- Quick, paperless KYC within minutes
- Freely using the Lazypay app lifetime.
vCard offers a policy of no interest on credit for 50 days. Customers can instantly redeem their credit and transfer it to their own account or use it to pay any retailer or their friends.
Also, vCard provides seamless service with 24×7 customer support. You can track your credit card expenses with the app.
- hassle-free setup with paperless KYC
- App rating- 2.4 stars
- Personalized and exclusive offers from retailers
- helps in improving the users’ credit scores
- Timely cashback and incentives for users
iMobile Pay by ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking app is iMobile Pay. iMobile Pay, the most comprehensive and secure mobile banking application, provides over 200 banking services on your mobile. Pay and collect money immediately from anyone Using Unified Payment Interface (UPI Payments).
- Open for everyone
- Acts like a payments app
- provides banking services
- enables customers to link several bank accounts
HDFC Bank MobileBanking App
The improved and newer HDFC Bank MobileBanking app, a convenient, safe, and secure mobile banking app designed for those who are always banking on the go. You can now safely and instantly access your personal and business bank accounts from the convenience of your phone and bank from home.
- Instant Set-Up
- Quick Money Transfers
- Manage Cards from a single place
- Effortless & Convenient Bill Payments
- Easy, Safe & Secure Access
- Track your investments
Payzapp – UPI & Bill Payments
Payzapp is the e-wallet launched by HDFC Bank in 2015. The app is powered by Mastercard and Visa. Users can link their credit or debit cards of HDFC Bank as well as any other banks to their PayZapp application to enjoy the unlimited benefits offered by this e-wallet. The many features of PayZapp include payments to another PayZapp wallet or another bank account, travel or movie bookings, dinner bookings, cashbacks, discounts, prizes, simple recharges of mobiles and DTH plans and much more.
- Cashbacks and attractive offers
- Security and safety
- Transfer of funds
- Travel and movie bookings
- grocery shopping
- Payment of Utility bills
So, here is a list of the top credit cards in India based on our comprehensive research and analysis. Considering our list of the top 11 credit cards in India, you will get clarity in selecting the appropriate credit card for your requirements. Credit is a vital necessity for emergency expenses and lifestyle maintenance.
Therefore, select the best credit card and avail the best benefits associated with the listed credit cards. Our list will provide you with comprehensive information about every credit card.
Which credit card payment app is the most lucrative?
One of the best credit card payment apps in India is CRED. On the CRED app, you can also pay your monthly rent & tuition fee using your credit card & win upto 100 percent cashback.
Which mobile payment apps accept credit cards?
- Phone pe
- Amazon Pay
Can I pay with a credit card PostPe?
Payments for credit card bills can be made using debit cards, UPI or net banking. Credit card bills cannot be paid with PostPe Credit Limit.